Responsive Ads Here

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Ravi Shashri Exclusive On Being India Head Coach, MSD And World Cup


Inside the Eighties 19 take a look at matches towards the West Indies that assault with two masses to his name 1985 Champion of Champions greater these days as the head teach of the Indian cricket crew Rohit Sharma open up just breathe boomer to play Test fit cricket who deep and chill the pair to play white ball cricket you have got to say these are Ravi Shastri is selections and the partnership with Virat Kohli the handiwork the camaraderie to take Indian cricket and its legacy forward sure my viewers will see me nowadays interacting with the only and best you manage it but a whole lot you want but you will nonetheless speak like a tracer bullet Ravi Shastri [Music] [Applause] [Music] welcome very welcome on concept thank you for talking to me if I can without delay get into the thing your cricket as a player turned into described via one word guts courage again the equal philosophy I am seeing inside the present day Indian crew you as a educate can you speak to me



About this journey participant to train and the manner your crew is presently doing it's very similar after I played the sport I dealt with each opportunity as a task for this reason my transition from range 10 to no 1 within the bearing Nano I didn't deal with it as something wherein humans will decide me after the occasion what I've executed it's miles in my mind-set however what I concept that was essential which became a undertaking dealt with as a undertaking and delight in the assignment embrace the task that is coming your way after which see what happens then what occurs is what

Happened in addition in this profession yeah whilst you took the job it changed into a undertaking so nothing changes that the game teaches you the tough yards India turned into range seven indoors yes it was but there has been notion just like I had belief in my capacity as a player to go from ten to 1 I
had the belief this crew can pass from seven to 1 and when I said it  years in the past human beings notion I changed into speakme French or Spanish you simply stated this crew has the capability of being the quality team within the international I wasn't speaking Spanish or French or speakme

English and you additionally spoke about I suggest where you obtain you already know people thought about infrequently when you stated compare him to Ben Stokes you stated that is the nice travelling team the Australia victory one of the quality of all time there had been there have been numerous lot of response to all of this how do you have a look at that wherein it's what you accept as true with you say you know it's it's my perception you recognize people have every proper to question what I've said due to the fact they are doing a process they have got each right to do it but

For God's sake I have a right to mention what I have say as properly ok and don't stop me from that due to the fact you may by no means be capable of forestall me if I consider in something I will say it because I suggest it virtually whilst you come to this team I suggest now if you examine this Indian crew even though we are no longer Kohli on the same show for instance I stated that if the group gets 250 runs at the board the fighters are like we're going to lose this game because the charisma of this crew has turn out to be like that tell me how you normal this due to the fact in advance it become one

Kapil Dev in the course of some time there was one Zaheer Khan there was one Java girl Shree no longer now you are taking Xiaomi and do boom bruh you've got boovie and uma SH and Ishant and it maintains happening and on there may be no no no no despite no I assume it was a conventional case of information how you ball as a unit and it started out in Joanna's e-book it started in Cape Town  when South Africa had been batting the second time around the sport was inside the stability I might say 70/30 in South Africa's favor and we may want to have completed a better job within the first innings however it's whilst we sat down and said sufficient of person brilliance enough of being rated

Personally as a bowler it's how you will Bowl as a unit simply as a batting lineup bats as a unit a poling lineup will bowl as a unit wherein you supplement every other and leave your personal glory manner behind within the dressing room get obtainable and Bowl as a unit for the team relaxation is records you understand we had come near in South Africa in case you definitely go down and take a glance we had come close inside the first test additionally within the 2nd Test then 0.33 Test 124 4-1 South Africa Hashim Amla batting anybody thought it's 3-zero to come lower back and win that Test fit started a system that led to Australia and it is persevering with now can you communicate to me about that match and the transition it is belief which self belief and the guy who drives that

Perception is the captain he believed at each given level that India so whilst the captain has that notion it rubs off on the other players whilst there is notion there is motion there may be extreme action you noted South Africa inform me one test healthy I mean over the last three years we had been blown away at Lord's barring that take a look at you tell me one Test match wherein India is not competed home or away inform me one Test healthy wherein India has not competed despite the fact that we lost four-1 that series might have been 3-2 in England yeah in our desire that is what I like

About this crew you understand they and those are the instructions you research at the way then going to Australia and learning from the ones instructions and driving home the benefit to win that series could have been three-1 India and we had a full day's play in Sydney in Australia in Australia it changed into one apiece come Melbourne boxing day you are taking a call and and I even have got to characteristic it to you as head train due to the fact that's what my expertise is you drop your to regular openers and you play my personal Garhwal and Hanauma VRE and take a look at what my uncle position is doing now provide me the concept technique at the back of that name because one

Needs and and we won that Test in shape and the relaxation is records idea technique turned into very clear in my mind after which I had to talk with the rotted communicate to be the opposite humans within the control became I didn't need baggage I do not I did not need human beings getting in to that important Test match with scars in order that I give the opposition the edge therefore Agarwal and we hurry those two children emit competition didn't know an awful lot approximately them they did not recognise an awful lot approximately that degree they're playing at they care two hoots

Approximately Boxing Day as opposed to a guy who is played there before we will convey that stress they went out and played did you no longer sense stress how did that pressure you experience pressure chrissake I'm the educate of an Indian cricket crew it's you sense stress no longer a it isn't always a mic in my hand yeah because because because it may have had my guy once more Tom DeVoe right here he comes  it may take off this is pressure because you are answerable it's a accountable role and you're rightly you are accountable if if it hadn't worked you've got been shot so be it you out there doing a activity now not to run far from a fight or a gun this Indian group hates dropping why due to the fact they recognise they could win they are able to recognize they could win

Everywhere and nobody hates losing more and the instruct if I take the World Cup  awesome extraordinary main into the semi-finals when you now look lower back when you now appearance again yes we've got all said whether or not it is a Tendulkar on India today whether it is us as analysts 30 minutes of of misfortune whatever you need to name it 15 mins while you appearance returned do you believe you studied that the MS Tony decision which become debated throughout might have been rethought Tony at 7 must he have batted up do you whilst you look returned at that recreation would Ravi Shastri have done things distinctive truly now not and violent lutely now not because at 5

Four 3 my Dhoni cross on sport was over however Tony within the forty eight over with his pc out oh you were very plenty in the sport but for that run out and and what is do want electricity is the what is he recognized for the high-quality finisher in the sport so in which she do in which she D be batting on the finish what the pinnacle Georgia made matters happen it became a wonderful terrific inning we have been nowhere he made the game after which there was the correct orchestrated it ms to finish it off and i'll tell you what his pc became out he knew turned into going to bowl one over or six balls were calculated it was in his computer however for that run out however that is once more so

That you agree with I imply I due to the fact see County because it's a massive hit for the crew it is like whilst such it easy while opposition were given such an out it turned into like as if they've got three 4 wickets not one so in a one-day game while you get MS early particularly after you obtain we're at Android it is over I mean it's it's a knockout the hand goes up winner unanimous 0.33-round knockout New Zealand easy so we need it to be in the sport and we had to take the game deep and then no one higher you realize I realize counter records has no region in sport but having said that whilst you take a seat lower back objectively analyze that freakish martin Guptill throw had it not

Show up you clearly trust ms could have pulled us over the line episode we misplaced by means of sixteen I suggest he were given out with ten balls to spare 22 atypical runs to get 23 or transcript and balls to spare MS donate twenty needed you're speaking about the great finisher in the sport there's an overs that is up his sleeve that is calculated and what's twenty in ten two hits over the rope it's eight it is but  upward thrust it is it is a difficult tablet to swallow I imply we guys have learnt a lot from that and I admire this team you are aware of it turned into a real difficult tablet to swallow you realize I do not assume all of us spoke to each different for a day or so how did you are taking that how did you

Comprehend it became difficult but you play recreation men play this game proper guys you already know so you it's a hard pill to swallow you bite the bullet study from that enjoy and circulate on it is why I appreciate this team if I if I truly take it from there and and and the sector Test Championship do you observed that the world Test Championship and the depth that we're seeing firstly do you think it has the ability of turning into the most critical ICC event because you are honestly excelling at it over  years two and a half of years instead of one month and you need to be at your top to win it over a period second it is the Test cricket proper so that you are playing in England you are gambling

In Australia gambling in New Zealand rather than one venue or one united states so is that this the championship a good way to outline the Virat Ravi combines legacy for Indian cricket you referred to capability absolute confidence of potential it's far the biggest it's the purest form of the game is it there's a World Cup allow's take there and you go and ask all people who is performed the sport chopped delight most is while you carry out you know fived again and Test suit accept as true with those are a few I actually have not succeeded Test healthy cricket that does not imply they're not notable players due to the fact they could have be outstanding one-day performs excellent white ball

Players however at the end of the give up of the day why is Tendulkar tindoga why sober Sobers why is Shane Warren Shane Warne why is XYZ rated smart awful man bad man due to what they did with the red ball yeah and you can't take that away from my knowledge the Rohit Sharma establishing changed into your choice you surely had a talk with Rohit in 2016 first after which in the course of the World Cup even from what I keep in mind that you stated if Rohit changed into not commencing the batting and making big runs in Test cricket you'll recall your tenure as educate incomplete can you tell me what induced you to try this that is a huge name and observe how Rohit is performing

Now no due to the fact I constantly believed that he turned into not meant to play the ready sport you recognize having watched him having you understand seen him proper from his first actual Test match first series to these days in the dressing room you know it always crossed my thoughts and what you say is proper if if we hadn't succeeded as a Test fit participant I could have idea my task is incomplete you realize I would not have rated myself as a teach but what I understood looking and seeing become this man shouldn't be ready to bat just like he's why is he a success within the marvel

Sport it is because he is going in takes fee the bowler has no longer set he is now not set so it is on a level peg batsman and mullah so that they begin afresh in addition in Test healthy cricket so if he receives away then he is what the ammunition to kill assaults so it is he smelt the espresso now so it is up to him to drive home the advance the tale when while when while it got here to you what it changed into I think 2015 or sixteen I advised him you realize you need to be starting for Bombay you have to be opening on a often ordinary foundation while you're not gambling for India and Test suit cricket you have to be commencing no one just to get you used to or just get the feel of what it is like taking strike and it is all in the mind you could Nick the primary ball and be sitting and looking

Others Coe loads this is element and parcel of the job as a gap batsman however in case you get in make it frickin count huge time you recognize like Rohit has accomplished mike is doing and prefer all openers in the past Evelyn sunny would you don't get sunny for twenty and you already know of t recognize one hundred fifty cows come domestic man you don't get big players out we don't like once they get in and as an Oprah and as an opener it is the toughest assignment if you see the first half an hour for Test in shape for forty five mins can the sport come to be more tough for you understand you have seen the toughest duration of the sport so now kill it the other name which you realize one has to

Characteristic to you and these days is paying large dividends for India is just with Bumba the whole world said just with Puma is a white ball bulla and to speedy-tune simply with boomer I into Test healthy cricket you and Virata rule tell me the mindset and today simply with Bumba is the maximum feared fastball within the world first of all he's distinctive his movement is exceptional it's some thing that cannot be coached larger job for the train is not to exchange that movement and make him excel at what he is doing make him trust that what he is doing is proper you know and I had it in my thoughts that this man can be risky in Test in shape cricket as it's a it's an unusual motion he will

Bring in a whole lot of variety to be attacked and when you have different speedy bowlers like chummy and I shan't and also you measu movie around you already know this range and this guy brings greater variety than anybody else because it's honestly he has no run-up he walks to the crease two steps after which a ball comes out at a hundred and forty plus key it is gonna problem any batsman in order that difference you recognize in his movement turned into what induced me to think do this man out and he become going to play the first check in truth we instructed him in November you will play the primary check in South Africa so if the media idea that due to the fact someone

Were given injured he performed realize he was gambling that first take a look at in Cape Town and that was in my thoughts  months ago now he some a few calls which have once more brought about a variety of writing evaluation complaint debate the call in South Africa to leave a jewelled dodging Kyra honey out inside the first  video games J - well puja path in England whilst you mirror back do you do you kind of see things one-of-a-kind no they made them better gamers quite simple I mean gingka turned into a actual hard one because it become uncooked it as in case in case you if you performed one when human beings will say why did not you play the other if you performed the

Other people will say why you performed this one so that's we take that we take that in our stride what's high-quality with Bujji we felt I felt I'll take the bullet I felt that he needed to paintings a touch bit on sure matters as some distance as his approach and motion and inside 5 days I remember telling him you'll go through a length for your subsequent six seven innings wherein you will get three 4 loads don't come and inquire from me ever once more Oh am i betting and he took me after which I informed him after he got his huge one in Sydney I said do not take me that severely you know I said 3 4 you were without a doubt got 3 four and extra however the ones are that the calls to procure to

Take you can not please every body I don't do a process here to delight all and sundry you're certain to upset some human beings you are certain to be open to debate on certain selections you take as a team however that's the belief of the group management you recognize you've got constantly spoken directly and and and again  matters I want to ask you one you and Sora and I've asked this question of sorrow whilst sort of have become BCCI president there has been a lot talk you and sorrow do not get along there's no love misplaced and so on is that this media talk is there was there a few foundation to it what's what what do you have got to say approximately type of as BCCI president top notch I imply I'm to start with and pleased that there is a BCC in place we performed three years with out a B C's

Here yeah which allowed the ICC to take off to some other degree I'm glad there's the BCC and area now to get Indian Cricket returned to where it changed into and in which it belongs and a cricketer at the helm like syrup notable due to the fact he is he's got the revel in as some distance because the soar of Shastri recreation that goes it is tremendous chart and bhelpuri for the media you already know with milk G masala served alcohol here I guess his what he's finished as a cricketer I what most recognize perhaps his captain that turned into in advance but he took over Indian cricket on the maximum troubled times submit the solving era proper while Indian cricket became inside the

Doldrums in shambles you wanted the religion of the human beings to return back to aid the sport and he become a captain in that generation and you believe you studied if I don't admire that I'm a fool and if humans think I do not recognize that to hell with them I am obsessed on this recreation and enthusiastic about Indian cricket it is why I'm doing the job I'm doing these days so at that point it turned into very crucial that you wanted someone to get Indian cricket returned on course Saurabh did it such ended it Robert did it you already know the team of gamers that have been there at that point had been exceptional character-clever which allowed humans to get lower back religion and help the sport the sponsors all coming again to support the sport to procure to offer credit score

Wherein it's due anything you are saying and it has come to be the new style to to troll you whether or not it is memes whether or not it is this whether or not it's miles placing a an alcohol glass for your hand and 100 matters happen in social media do they bother you do they affect you what is the social media this troll propolis troll I publish for my fanatics what I agree with push Cupid Jota I provide to woods but Baca Janko / Nadeau allow them to examine to hell with that I publish my fancy it thanks very plenty / - my gradual bull by no means labeling a advert we are a country of one.2 billion human beings have some this will come than than right here - they've to talk No so this negativity what zero

For ugh what negative I do not know what is terrible the one query all and sundry has asked at some point in time what's taking place with ms dhoni really need to ask Ravi and apprehend his mindset first we're we entitled as lovers or analysts to question his retirement I do not suppose we're because it really is a personal call I suppose we're entitled to understanding you realize will will MS form of preserve to play or what he's due to the fact that is our nature as Indian cricket buddies as the pinnacle educate of the Indian crew do you notice a destiny of MS Dhoni inside the Indian crew do you the way do you notice this entire component spread that guy's a legend I mean you could speak

Positioned him inside the thing of a ten-greenback couple there growl Dhoni and I can't consider that and we're we right is a living element you know I'm just saying this man has played that long is he's the last competitor the closing component he'll need is to impose himself on an Indian group having known him he's a selfless man or women I mean what number of people would have retired after ninety four Test fits just come and say I'm going yeah he should have easily performed hundred and what the largest favor 400 Test healthy could have been in Ranchi it is able to have been everywhere it might have been a complete house they'll I display you 400 Test healthy where ever he played this went he says the gloves belong to the dementia take it off I move he is a big event participant and the

World Cup turned into a massive event you know he gave it his all we failed to win that we misplaced to the semi-very last so he is probably wanting to take a smash however he goes to play the IPL so I noticed a photo the other day is you already know pulling out a bat he started training so the manner I have a look at it's far he will start schooling he's going to start it because you cannot go away the sport if you want to play the sport you can not go away it for that long you realize because it'll it's going to trap up so you recognise you need to get that sense of bat  hitting ball you realize the with the gloves the work years to do and I think he'll he's going to play the IPL and take it from there if he

Has an extremely good IPL so that you are not ruling some thing out I do not rule some thing with that type of revel in with that kind of knowledge of the sport it is he could realize the amount of game is played if he places himself in competition he feels after the IPL I'm accurate enough to play for India you don't mess around with that c4 for fanatics it's very clean to say these guys are superhuman or what is happening with them is Tony why does he want to take a damage etcetera see with 1 billion humans looking ahead to superhuman things day in day trip it can also be mental so this wreck that he has taken we're seeing in Australia what's taking place do you think it is his manner of recuperating with that loss to be sincere it is practical and and I like the time while he is beginning to

Play once more see because I do not suppose he too keen on the one day stuff anymore he's completed with Test cricket p20 is an alternative I suggest it's it's it's a format this is tailor-made for him but will his body be able to cope with the demands only he's going to see if he comes to a decision to play which he will because he's going to play the IPL then he'd start education with a very fresh mind and very clean ideas and then your policy form however like I said if we as a high-quality IPL and places himself in contention but I am available for selection you then do not fool round we we moved directly to resharpen gave him possibilities and you've got you've spoken approximately this I used a tad disenchanted with Reshef month I mean on no account or how do you cope with that sees the guys 20 21 22 he is got hundreds in England and Australia if I have not say he came in in

Test fit cricket he is got two or three hundreds already  distant places it's a learning curve as some distance as Rishabh is going however are we setting an excessive amount of strain on no because see he he's an great expertise is detrimental with the manner backs he's a match winner on a given day however there are instances when you come in to the sport like the way he is come and executed what he has you suddenly end up recognized amount from unknown this is when the pressure begins constructing on you as a young participant residing up to expectations watch how do you tackle now due to the fact he'll come to you yeah of course you have to calm you recognize you you gotta coins in you have to do your paintings your work ethics should be strong to procure to have a manner in that you approach your batting you can't think the whole thing is you understand going to happen the way I wanted to occur from ball one no this sport teaches you there is a way to insanity as well so he

Has to study that technique and it doesn't come that easily what he's capable of is what he's going to do now as far as paintings ethics pass the way appears to managers in English the manner he thinks about brief choice over the following 2-three years with the intention to set him up and prefer you said there may be see this time he does not must do it all the time at the cricket field I suggest while he is gambling for India on occasion home cricket is ideal to play home cricket but the stress isn't that a great deal when you play there so you can strive out different things play it truly is why I trust in human beings going returned and playing regionally and we coming across themselves you know so and the thing is he's got age he is got a genocide India is lucky they have got still were given you

Know multitaskers you recognize you have got Rahul who can preserve you obtain a son you Samson who can keep this leash up there you recognize there may be a large number within the history so you realize there's aha in the Test suit area so there may be Stalin these days so if he disappears for six months or three months just to paintings on his recreation human beings should now not assume that it's far he is been dealt with virtually not allow me push you a bit bit greater on this I imply from what I see him now I feel that maybe  in the mind there's lack of clarity because he's underneath pressure I also sense that we if we are form of supporters of Indian cricket from the media and analysts or it is

Time we depart that guy on my own due to the fact you already know we are constantly speaking rishi abhrush a man and he's a 21 yr antique at the quit of the day and he does not want to be spoken that a good deal about this is the bottom line we supply him what he's to be spoken about as much as he is being spoken about realize he's young provide him time five years from now if he starts placing the world on hearth then you begin speaking approximately I will convey Sourav Ganguly now Sahra turned into with me in 1991-ninety two Connect accurate right he had large talent even then full-size talent because I keep in mind him when I become occurring Tata's I ensured that he joined repute to

Play more than one seasons in Bombay and get you recognize get more difficult many however he didn't play for 5 years after ninety one 92 but appearance in which he got here returned and look how he got here back 5 years now so identical precisely in which you're speaking of the shop punt I'm no longer saying he is going everywhere he'll be around but a man could depart for five years after playing and come again and play hundred and thirteen Test fits so it is it isn't always a case of include we placing an excessive amount of strain is that pressure is that verbal exchange needed approximately an interview initially he owed to us that the alternative thing I want to invite his Kayla

Rahul saved wicket in the Vijay Hazare aeternam accurate did thoroughly t20 World Cup arising he is stored wickets in the IPL is a strong strong batting alternative are you going to bear in mind that as a package with does he have an possibility still KL Rahul given his IPL form t20 form is an absolute alternative because you've got to look wherein your strength is if day after today there are a couple of men within the middle order who're firing on the back who are gambling unbelievable innings you already know like within the IPL I sense may be a a very good judging ground you realize in which

You sense a man who's a multitasker can be used at the top because you have a few firepower at the lower back were doing extraordinarily properly for use on the again why now not you want folks that can do  things that are time gone are the times in which you play simplest as a batsman then you have to be very coolly Rohit Sharma however even they may be high-quality within the area so that you've were given to have two departments motive you have to have  departments if not greater to be able to play white ball credit there are we down to two of the questions that I really want to ask one which number four role do you suspect that range four function fee us the World Cup maybe the selection

Committee meeting maybe things could have been one of a kind but whilst you look back do you observed India not having a strong wide variety four and moving forward India wishes to have a strong quantity four for the sector t20 and world cup of 2021 virtually there was no balance there you realize who we lack stability it really is why it crossed my thoughts often to us we should bed at 4 simply to split but we have been top-heavy just to break up that pinnacle heaviness however setting someone else at 3 and making have been that horrific at four did go my mind you know often because

I knew inside the large recreation that would be the most important position so what we've learnt now from that you understand what shriya's changed into betting fantastically at that no you think he is the destiny is amazed I imply it the way is batting now I'm it if he would not own that function I'll be very very surprised and he is once more excelled as a captain as a pacesetter so he's got that self belief he say for 25 years he's he splits so much of quality cricket he's were given so many runs you understand gambling for the whole thing Mumbai India you call it he's long past thru the grind you understand and I suppose he is found out but he can do it that variety for you thinks that type of now

Which you have Suresh gambling the way he's you have got your solution for the sector t20 and looking ahead the manner is batting now gorgeous the p20 format is the best format we are number one in testing it we are nearly primary in ODI cricket t20 is the most effective layout we're nonetheless no longer number one do you see an trouble at the top inside the way we technique t20 cricket what's your imaginative and prescient I imply obvious cause is we have not performed sufficient as a team we haven't performed enough t20 cricket rather than the other formats of the sport

Plus the importance given to t20 when you have 3 codecs become the least because there has been no World Cup in query after 2016 now there are two World Cups so team t20 receives maximum importance with Test cricketer yeah at some point cricket will take the lower back seat that's in which you may test try now not vital because we've got got if you want to experiment it is no longer about winning triumphing triumphing every sport yes the back of your thoughts you want to win each game however in experimenting in trying to experiment if you lose the strange game or two or three I don't mind due to the fact you're planning something you are searching out something you already know so in the mean time like what you're pronouncing be 20 yes because we haven't played enough

Subsequently that consistency isn't what it's far with someday cricket and take a look at my theory however I think the greater we play like we visit play now over the next 365 days I suppose you may see this side inside the top two it is a confident of that oh yeah if now not one as a way to take a cue from that do you observed your legacy as a instruct as the head instruct of this Indian cricket group I suggest you've got come near in in England that 15 minutes you're leading the world Test

Championship race do you believe you studied one ICC event win how critical is it that obsession for you one ICC tournament win before Ravi Shastri gives up as head teach of the illusion I'm a winner man I've been part of a World Cup crew that won in eighty three I've been part of a world championship team that has gained in 85 I'm a instruct of an Indian group it really is number one Test crew within the global for the ultimate 3 years 4 years I like to win so yes what do you are saying that one occasion I'll chase that with my group however is it and I come right here having form of I'll invoke Rahul Dravid in a discussion saying that inside the Eighties West Indies became the satisfactory team they did no longer win a World Cup and that's a fact and Nineteen Eighties the

Brazilian crew as an instance the football team they did not win a World Cup Zico Socrates that Falcao that group is is it the most effective factor is ICC event win going to define you I mean had to be gained in England maybe we might have said this crew is the fine ever proper and it can compete with the Australian group of ponting and and and struggle and the West Indian group of Lloyd but at the identical time study the way India has been constant in Test cricket so what I need to apprehend is how do you return to terms with that how critical with that and that is a win and at the identical time is it's far it an obsession it is an obsession for me I'm gonna chase it with my group this group will move down inside the history of Indian cricket in world cricket as one of the nice groups of the

Century ok I'm telling you presently can that show up without a map so you should recognise no manner already then what we are going to chase that and as a way to be the cherry on pinnacle of the cake but we're chasing it my group me my control we are chasing it so in case you say it's an obsession it is a bloody obsession they are proper and remote places you've damaged the jinx with Australia you've come close in South African England now you've got Australia once more a yr from now do you think your crew can now win foreign places steady because if you do this this Indian team could have completely grew to become a sign I imply inform me which Indian team has won so

Much overseas across all formats here they appear the quadroon doper doe forget about the future like destiny is a thriller what this team has already finished throughout all codecs distant places during the last 5 years just cross and see it and then try to discover what number of teams have executed it ok you as a as a participant you have performed for two decades close to 15 years 1981 to 1993 for you watch cricket and commentate it for every other 30 years now you are train of this team if I sincerely ask you to research between 1982 now you've been a part of international cricket is this the pleasant ever Indian team in terms of the potential I suggest the fast bowling crop the range

Within the bowling with spin and pace and batting is this the fine craft no question no argument and you even when you're saying Tendulkar draw it Lakshmana permit that facet twenty wickets guy which facet it may take 20 wickets and consistently so what has modified how because the ability to take wickets throughout all 4 statistics oh no however however a mesh changed into there a shunt changed into there Shami changed into there what has changed especially shunt and show me that they've now began to select 20 we should save a ball as a group the ball as a unit they've stored the

Worldwide using license of their pocket  and they make it tougher for the competition to score runs and they take 20 so if you inquire from me is this the fine group I've seen when you consider that eighty two no question you've finished lots from champions trophy that 1985 I changed into about to mention that so what what is what's the Ravi Shastri legacy inside the dream that lives on no do try for consistency to head be able to exit there day in day out and repeat things and in a manner in which you want human beings to watch this crew play and no person  brings it greater to the fore then you definately stored strength that he brings in  and it and when you have character brilliance you

Recognize with it you realize while you while you look at the likes you noted boom bruh you recognize you display me you understand Asia and Rohit you understand a Gingka while he is playing fujairah  when you have such Jadeja you already know that Ashwin you those are mature players now and if I overlooked out any names guys you realize apologies you already know my players best will hit me Mira namkeen Elia you recognize so I'll take Europe Andhra and you've got a unit like that and when you have a motive force on the helm you realize with that form of passion it is my remaining one my last one I mean whilst you and I had final spoken you said as Captain he was nonetheless paintings-in-progress yeah and that become approximately a yr and a half returned as

Captain I imply as batsman his peerless he's Test cricket someday cricket t20 cricket Virat Kohli has a finished product 3 elements to the question one as ambassador to the game after stephen smith and what came about to Steven Smith he'll take time to come back back and hazard get that position again Virat Kohli as ambassador Virat Kohli as Captain Virat Kohli as batsman there's no cricketer within the international close to him when you placed the 3 collectively so he is the ultimate statesman in the mean time a exceptional ambassador for the game you understand whilst you cross and ask kids round the arena who do you want to watch majority will say with out coolie and then what each right to I was a child I could be looking to look at it the way he performs you realize he plays within the

Guidelines he performs it tough and hard wherein he's for your face he is expressive he is passionate and he is the necessary expert on the subject of work ethics so he's a function model for every young kid you already know not to say the players who play with him and he'll carry on he'll most effective get better and better you recognize as it's it's a sickness he's putting the benchmark and he wants to increase the benchmark he's no longer chasing no one he is chasing himself so while that takes place you realize it truly is it befell with Tendulkar and I remember telling him whilst such an used to play I

Said  you are the simplest guy who is were given extra hundreds than your age easy I suggest the man's were given pal 40 hundred he's 30 years of age what I said wasn't the identical but Viraat now he's best chasing himself he would not have everyone to emulate he would not have every body to I want to be like him beaver at Cooley it really is it that is all we're going to tell him and I assume we have to revel in the spirit of the sport with him on the helm it is all approximately crew it is about we it is approximately us it's about the collective it is approximately the Indian cricket crew sure it's far an obsession he says to chase that ICC trophy and in case you're obsessed approximately some thing that's what defines high-overall performance elite sportsmen and their collective legacy wish Davi

Shastri all of the very pleasant might also you chase your desires and dreams do come true thanks and all I'll say boy is I have to thank the variety of people which have following started out following this in impunity around the sector after I travel you realize they'll it is not that they speak about individuals they talk approximately an Indian cricket even in London whilst after that New Zealand game I noticed human beings coming up and announcing oh y'all did terrific sure it did no longer

Happen however the appreciate yeah is unique yeah for an Indian cricket crew individuals will usually be there however an Indian cricket crew and that for me it's a it is a exquisite feeling as a coach clearly I mean instead Indian cricket team that defines the legacy NN and and this legacy will live in this legacy will redefine and transform Indian cricket forever you recognize for all instances to come back extra power extra power to you greater energy to you and your team thank you for looking true thought because but a lot you troll 19 Test suits in opposition to the West Indies inside the Nineteen Eighties with 2 hundred in opposition to that bowling attack and overseas average of 47 within the 15 Test fits that he has played as Virat Kohli says pass and get that after which troll in case you

No comments:

Post a Comment